Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sec 1A1 : The FINAL look: Suitcase and 3D setting 03

3D setting and Suitcase Pic 1
Pic 2. Notice that the free-standing snake can be moved about.

Pic 3: Now the free-standing snake is in another position.

Close-Up of the suitcase

Your suitcase and 3D setting should show the character that your group has chosen from your novel.

My character is Miss Trunchbull and so the suitcase is rather dull - brown.

I am sending her to Africa for a Safari and so I have some animal pictures on the suitcase.

My 3D setting shows ONE activity that she will be doing (one out of 4). I will be using this setting for my interactive video so I have to have ONE free-standing animal that I will make her wrestle with :) for example. The snake is the free-standing animal. This means it is NOT stuck to anything and you can move it about.

You can choose any activity at all for the video. The video should last max 1 minute. remember to write a short script for it and put it in your suitcase.

On Tuesday you should already have the following:

1. Your fav character and place of holiday

2. The activities and Internet research for the holiday activities

3. A brochure (so you can create your own from this example)

4. Your box!

5. The materials you would need for your activity - Create the suitcase, the 3D setting and the brochure + activities. (Decide who is doing what on Tuesday so you can complete the whole activity in 2 weeks maximum.)

NB: Bring newspaper so you can cover your desks, construction paper, cardboard (any kind), scissors and glue or double-sided tape.

I did not create the things inside as I am sure you can do these things yourself in your group.

PS: 1E4, if you are reading my blog, you can do the same things too. Ask Miss Nisha for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment