Sunday, March 29, 2009

How to create a Suitcase 03

1. Get your box onto some wrapping paper.
2. Make sure your things are on newspaper so you can clean up easily.
3. Make sure your materials are also in boxes/plastic bags so you do not lose them when you are creating your suitacse.

4. My wrapping paper is brown because my character is not very colourful. She is very serious and does not have a sense of humour.


5. My suitcase is now wrapped up. I have cut out some pictures of animals to put on the suitacse
This is important as you need to tell me where your character has gone on holiday.


6. I write the name of my character clearly and paste it on my suitacse. This is so everyone knows who it is that is going on holiday.


7. I write out the name of the country and what she is going to do there. My character is going on safari. I say this as she is very active in the novel and always puts people in danger. Going on safari is rather exciting. I plan for her to have a very exciting adventure in safari too.


8. My final suitcae for Miss Trunchbull.

No comments:

Post a Comment