Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ask Your Questions Here

Just click on the comments function and ask me

BE SURE TO READ ALL THE POSTS , FROM SUNDAY 5 APRIL TO FRIDAY 3 APRIL, UNTIL THE VIDEO ABOUT MAKING HAND PUPPETS. PLS WATCH THE VIDEO THAT I HAD DONE AS AN EXAMPLE FOR YOU.


If you have any questions to ask me before Monday, please write it in this post.


I wanted to put you the rubrics here but there is alot of information already and I do not want you to get confused. So I will give you a hardcopy of the rubrics on Tuesday. Staple the rubrics to your sketchbook.

On TUESDAY 6 pls bring


1. Your sketch book with your individual work already done - brochure, activities , research and setting for your adventure.
You can just draw out the setting, do your brochure and activities and write in your sketchbook.
2. Your 3D setting and puppets must be ready and brought to school. You get homework marks for this. You will show me your adventure and when everything is ready, you can tape your video. You can use your handphone to do this or your camera if it has a video function. (ASK YOUR PARENTS)

Hamizan
You need to remind your class to look at the blog on Monday for class. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment