Saturday, April 4, 2009

This is the 3rd try. I had used my IXUS camera to do this. There were only 2 people involved - one to hold the camera still and me to do all the movements, the voice and the script. I hope you enjoy my little video. My video is 2.06 minutes

Your story doesn't have to be very complicated as long as the character behaves in the same way as he/she would behave in the novel. I think Miss Trunchbull would not lose the fight with the snake and she would not listen to anyone. Finally I am sure Miss Trunchbull would try to bring the snake home. :)

Some reminders.

1. Make your story simple - length 1 to 3 minutes.

2. make sure the audience can see all the movements and hear the story.

3. ENJOY yourself.

4. BRING ALL puppets and the finished 3D setting and we can videotape it in school. You can use your handphone or your camera. DO not bring very expensive equipment.

5. bring your sketchbook with your individual homework - suitcase and 2 events should be finished.

GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment